THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES

Tuesday, August 25, 2009

Holiday

Yesterday, I went to my friend, Alex house stay we go his house there BOSTON eat we have our dinner at 10pm .......... Omg we walk from his house went there, there are dark we have danger anytime lucky we no kena rob XD. We at that ci cap until 11pm+, finally we went back his house. A group of guy what will them do??? Of course is........ gaming lo (you think what?) facebook lo.. six people don't know who spoke english first we whole night speaking english act "ABC" zzz sohai until 6am onli sleep...

today morning we wake up around 10am after we woke up, Alex told we what he dream last night damn funny hahaha.... I went back with CS because we have tution OUR LAST DAY TUTION lol.... I really have fun when with them crazy around or palying around.

I like you guys
Tata

0 comments: