THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES

Monday, August 3, 2009

Do It Now Before You Regret

Haha today on the way back from school, suddenly BAM!! Ki Ko Lo Ko Lo Ko Ki Guess what happen, tire "terletup" LoL. I was laughing when I saw my uncle very gan chiong and my uncle phone no have credit, he asking we have bring phone ornot ..... then he went to the nearest shop borrow phone, as a passenger what can I do???? Looking at the grass and suddenly many thing pop up in my mind.

I think and think I regret about my PMR no hard-working but never mind, because I now more hard-working now less kidding around playing around. I very regret is my last day school of last year when I was watching football class match, I can do it but I no do it very regret this chance not always have ARGGGGG where my gut!!! .... ( I not mean play football) So do it now before is too late or you regret.


Do It Now We Don't Know What Will Happen Next Second!!!

Tata

0 comments: