THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES

Thursday, May 14, 2009

Primary School Friend

Ah.... suddenly keep miss my standard 6 class friend this year ~~ not bad god know what I want next month will have a party at my primary school friend open house. We have gathering at there this must thanks to that friend hope she keep buy new house keep open house for we lol jk......XD Haaa...... Cannot wait that day come....... BERSYUKUR!!!!!!

Before gathering I have exam T_T damn scare.... Already over 10 years study I never have scare about exam before. This time wahaaaaaaaaa ....... Maybe I now only realize study is important??? About my future??? My parents eat rice with abalone or porrigde with tear??? Good life or a weird life??? Mercedez or Proton??? Banglo or apartment??? Become a Hamba or a CEO??? Bill Gate or Abdullah Badawi??? Bush or Osama??? Dreaming or Come true??? Ah long or Bank??? I cannot think what can write edi XD.....

Study is Progressing
Tata

0 comments: