THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES

Wednesday, May 27, 2009

Feeling Good

Oh yeah, finally I finish my exam!!!! FREE FROM THE THE THE THE THE EXAM !!!!!! Left 2 days I will appear on the beach

老师是最真诚的 I think every Form 4 Kwang Hua students sure very familar to this word... Today we have the chinese exam comprehension talk about teachers. I think prepared this exam paper teacher sure is excite teacher's day coming, but I'm not XD

Today my get siao cousin came to my house, when he arrived my house he straight ran to my computer and sat on my chair, ask me open game for he ...... when he asked me i was shocked a small boy only 5 years old already learnt how to play games. I dunwan let he play because I scare he will OWNED!!! my computer, but at last I gave he played because my mum ==. I gave he play racing game "Need For Speed Undercover" I had took some photo when he was playing.


THE WAS CRASHED


NOT BAD

Night about 8pm like that, my another cousin I she just only 8 years old but she already knew how to used MSN and chat with friend, she used webcam talk to me... lucky me have mic only can talked to she .

Cheers For My Holiday, HOORAY ! HOORAY ! HOORAY
Tata

0 comments: