THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES

Wednesday, June 10, 2009

Very happy about my life

That day my primary schoolmate gathering not very nice but okok for me. Her hosue is like a zoo many hamster, fish and also turtle.... her house is stay in a place very dark and full of hitam easy kena rompak. After that, gathering over my friend and I tried to walk back to Shell from her house, we all hiam hiam kena rompak really very dark =.= .When we saw that bright and safe Shell we rush to there.

After this gathering I was think many things about my primary school life, my primary school life was weird I no have many friend what I hope also wont happen, played by classmate..... I had this kind life until Form 3 I can saw my life changed, what I hope when I primary hope to be happen it come true 1 by 1 . I had make many friend, people who I want to know I know them 1 by 1 just need to be more patient. So I hope that who is unhappy about life please be more patient every bad things will be past. XD

Hope my next hope will be come true XD
Tata

0 comments: