THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES

Monday, March 9, 2009

Back From Genting....

Yesterday back from genting i straight go to sleep because very tired. First night we stay there was very boring. After that night i tot we want go back home, who know my father say stand more 1 night == wan gamble say lo~

On Next day my cousin come to genting too AT THIS TIME finally i have fun with them go outdoor SHOUTING on the pirate ship , crazy with bumber car, Mabuk on the Spinner and many.. Oya, i saw many stall like at fun fair, buy token to play, I buy 1 token try my luck MIRACLE WAS HAPPENED!!! I cant belive i very amgong i throw the token out and drop on the large prize plate and win a large cute mouse ==. I hope this prize is throw for my girlfriend but I dunhv T_T so i decided gave to my XiaoFei sister XD.


After play outdoor we go play guitar hero OHYEAH guitar hero IS FUN.

I got a nice Music Share with you all
EveryDay I'm Hustlin-RickRoss
Maybe hard to find If want this music ask me give in chatbox!!

Nothing to write stop here
Tata

2 comments:

happyipee said...

lol harmi kio xiaofei???

harmi lang lai de?? @@

btw the mouse reli ungly lo~

if reli gv ur gf sure throw in tong sampah~

ngek ngek ngek!! =X

CGuan... said...

Lol xiaoFEi is WAN RU!!!