THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES �

Wednesday, June 10, 2009

Very happy about my life

That day my primary schoolmate gathering not very nice but okok for me. Her hosue is like a zoo many hamster, fish and also turtle.... her house is stay in a place very dark and full of hitam easy kena rompak. After that, gathering over my friend and I tried to walk back to Shell from her house, we all hiam hiam kena rompak really very dark =.= .When we saw that bright and safe Shell we rush to there.

After this gathering I was think many things about my primary school life, my primary school life was weird I no have many friend what I hope also wont happen, played by classmate..... I had this kind life until Form 3 I can saw my life changed, what I hope when I primary hope to be happen it come true 1 by 1 . I had make many friend, people who I want to know I know them 1 by 1 just need to be more patient. So I hope that who is unhappy about life please be more patient every bad things will be past. XD

Hope my next hope will be come true XD
Tata

0 comments: